Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Few Vennie Facts

Some Random Things About Me
1. I like time alone. Too much noise grates me.
2. I am tend to like things organized and get quite irritable around chaos.
3. I do not have a gross attachment to money. It does not drive me. Creating and touching people's lives drives me.
4. I do peel a banana, in the same way the monkeys do.
5. I once almost drown in the Mississippi River.
6. Vanilla is my favorite scent.
7. I am an insomniac.
8. While I agree the world is a cold, hard place, I don't believe one has to be an asshole because of it.
9. I wholly believe in the power of love and the absolute turn on of Domination.

Ways To Win My Heart
1. Be kind and genuine. watching a man treat people well is very sexy.
2. Be honest. tell it like it is. but be classy.
3. be a gentleman and treat me like a lady. open my door for me. pull out my chair. kiss my cheek. show me chivalry isn't dead.
4. have a kick ass motorcycle (Harley preferred)
5. be spontaneous with me - if I pull you behind a tree, don't stop me.
6. play footsies with me under the table.
7. pay attention to what i like. example: a random literature magazine as a gift would go a long way.
8. be self confident and lacking of Ego. Ego is so boring.  I will lose respect. check it at the door. humility. that will reel me in.

Turn Offs
1. Shady People
2. Uncleanliness
3. Bad hygiene
4. Inflated Egos

No comments:

Post a Comment